Companion - Modelling Toolkit
Keywords: modelling, visualisation, temporal, spatial, time-series, bubble plots, contour plots, bot plots, scatter plots, decision support.
Companion Modelling Toolkit is a new software currently being developed by DHM Software to meet the spatial and temporal visualisation requirements of modellers. A beta version with basic functionality enabled is planned to be released in July 2013.
It's functionality includes:
- Temporal visualisation analyses allowing you to investigate and explore measured, modelled and post-processed time-series data.
- Spatial visualisation tools including "temporal overlays", contours plots, bubble plots and spatial filtering.
- Powerful data import mechanisms to analyse a "fingerprint" of a file structure to load temporal data files without wizards.
- Plug-in modules to provide compatibility with commonly used models and databases.
- Time-series post-processing features to create new time-series from analytical manipulation or spatial summarisation of existing time-series.
- Ability to export time-series data in a wide range of model formats stored in an online database.
- Target Audience Companion is designed for modellers, scientists and engineers who need to visualise localised and spatially based time-series data.
- Outputs It contains a wide range of output types including time-series plots, statistical box plots, probability distributions, scatterplots, temporal gantt-plots, bubble plots, contour plots and annotated spatial overlays.
- Current Version Current version is 0.8 Alpha. A Beta version will be released in July 2013.
- Availability A beta version will be avilable to registered users for free for a 3-6 month period. Once finalised, this product will be sold commercially.