The Security and Privacy Statement in this document applies to this website which is operated by DHM Environmental Software Engineering Pty (ABN: 66 908 907 607; ACN: 147 045 485), under the domain name dhmsoftware.com.au.
Information and materials accessed on this site are the explicit property of DHM Environmental Software Engineering Pty Ltd. Except where necessary for viewing materials or undertaking customer training provided on this site (or on your browser), no material is to be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, distributed or transmitted in any form to a third party without the written consent of DHM Environmental Software Engineering Pty Ltd.
If you access our website at dhmsoftware.com.au, we may collect personal information about you in the form of your IP address and domain name. Also, cookies are used on the website to enable us to monitor how you use our website (that is, when you visit our website and what pages you view) so that we may serve you more effectively.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and linked websites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
DHM Environmental Software Engineering Pty (referred to in this document as we, us or our) is committed to protecting you privacy. We understand that you may be concerned about information submitted to us over the Internet or thorough other media such as telephone, email, face-to-face, on paper or through other means either directly or indirectly. In order to ensure that your privacy is protected, we will abide by The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), and the National Privacy Principles (NPPs), which sets out the policies that must be followed when collecting, using, disclosing and otherwise managing your personal information.
Information we collect about you.
Generally, we may collect and hold personal information about you that can identify you. This information is collected to allow us to:
- be able to contact you if requested to do so and to provide you with the services you require through our company or any affiliate organisation(s) involved in fulfilling our contractual agreement to you.
- fulfil any legal requirements such setting up contracts and facilitating internal operations.
- obtain feedback from you about our website and services in order to improve them for your benefit.
Information may be collected through:
- our website if and when you login, or fill in and submit a "Contact Us" and/or a "Feedback" form;
- any other media other than the above methods. If we wan to obtain information about you through other media, we will obtain your consent prior to obtaining such information.
- If you start to complete a "Feedback" form on our website and change your mind about submitting it, you may cancel the form at anytime prior to pressing the Submit button. All of the information you have provided thus far will be deleted if you logout of the site before pressing the Submit button.
Security of information
DHM Environmental Software Engineering Pty Ltd will take necessary and reasonable steps to preserve the security of cookie and personal information we obtain from you. Although we strive to protect your information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as total secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you submit to us online and any information you submit to us online will be at your own risk. Once we receive the information, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the privacy of your information on our own systems.